2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5, 6, 7
Leading Edge Inflatable Dihedral with a medium aspect ratio outline, rigid frame and lightweight design
Riders looking for an ultra efficent and rigid power source to use with all types of watercraft
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- NEW: Balanced Dihedral for power-to-stability ratio
- NEW: Revised twist for improved range
- High Center-LE diameter and progressive taper, for improved stiffness & canopy tension, with upwind efficiency
- Controllable power in a wide range of wind conditions
- HD large diameter closing seam construction
- High rigidity single strut for low weight and predictable depower
- Nano Tech Ripstop
- High tenacity dacron LE
- Sprint inflate valve
- Extremely safe operation
- Kevlar wing tip reinforcement
- Safety wrist leash included
The Mantis V2 is the next evolutionary leap in wing design. Big steps have been taken to further develop the popular Mantis platform to optimize use through the whole range.
The original Mantis set a benchmark with regards to leading edge rigidity, and this year it has been even further refined, culminating in an ultra-rigid frame and also refined profile. Combined with a pretensioned canopy, this gives a crisp high performing product that maintains its performance through a wider range of conditions.
Refined sizing and wingspans allow for more progressive power in the small sizes, while the wingtip shape adjustment helps deflect water during start up, and also allows for deeper profiles to aid in power delivery.
The Mantis V2 showcases Cabrinha’s forward driving wing program and puts the ultimate in technology and efficiency into your hands to maximize water time and Performance.