Neil Pryde ATLAS 2017
Atlas offers predictable, steady and user friendly drive, ideal for use in on-shore wave conditions. Early to plane, the Atlas is up and ready to get into the action with efficient, usable power at all times. Featuring great upwind ability and acceleration, the Atlas pushes hard when conditions are less than ideal and its high lift characteristics ensure massive jumping performance.
- Higher Draft Distribution combined with a deep profile, generates power and maximum upwind performance in on-shore conditions.
- Higher Leech tension allowing the sail to power up quickly in minimal wind conditions by creating some lift even in the head.
- Even twist for optimum response and constant drive, while being able to release any excessive pressure and reduce backhand overload.
- Rider focused centre of effort: Deep profile focused on lower 2 battens. Perfectly balanced power to ensure profile stability and control.
- Construction: Available in both clear and HD window.
|Size||Luff||Boom||Base||Battens||Cams||Ideal Mast||Top Finishing||Weight||Code||Code (HD)|